How to Clean Aluminum Trailers
- 1). Attach the nozzle to the hose. Turn to mist or fine spray. Hose down the aluminum trailer. Remove the loose dirt and debris from each side as well as the top and bottom.
- 2). Spray aluminum cleaner such as MDR Amazon Aluminum Cleaner & Brightener or Mothers Wheel Mist on one side of the trailer. These products are available from local auto, home improvement and marine retail stores. Saturate the entire side of the trailer.
- 3). Scrub away the grime with the sponge squeegee. Start at the top and clean in rows. Rinse the squeegee frequently with the hose.
- 4). Repeat steps 1 through 3 for the remaining sides. This includes the top and the wheels of the trailer.
- 5). Completely hose down the trailer again to remove any soap residue.